- (uncountable) The act or process of breathing.
- I could hear the breath of the runner behind me.
- The child"s breath came quickly and unevenly.
- (countable) A single act of breathing in and out.
- I took a deep breath and started the test.
- (uncountable) Air expelled from the lungs.
- I could feel the runner"s breath on my shoulder.
- (countable) A rest or pause.
- Let"s stop for a breath when we get to the top of the hill.
6 letters in word "breath": A B E H R T.
Anagrams of breath:
Words found within breath:
ab abet ae ah ar arb are aret art at ate ba bah baht bar bare bat bate bath bathe be bear beat beath berth bet beta beth bra brae brat ea ear earth eat eath eh er era et eta eth ha hae haet hare hart hat hate hater he hear heart heat her herb het rah rat rate rath rathe re reb reh rehab ret rhea ta tab taber tae tahr tar tare te tea tear tehr thae thar the thrae